Monday, July 21, 2014

Busy busy busy

Alright, I honestly have no excuse for being as crappy at posting on this blog as I have been.  I mean it's been January since I last posted and that had NO content to it at all.  Sheesh.

BUT I can make an excuse for at least a little bit of time.  Here's what happened.....

 
You remember this cute little house right?  The one that I've written about several times in this blog, kinda why I started it?
1107 Pin Oak Dr, Hopkinsville, KY 42240
 
Well we sold it.  He he he.  We loved our house, it was our first house.  But not our forever home.
 
Sooooo there was the offer, we accepted, and then of course it was a week before we left for
 
Yep, seriously.  1 week to the day of leaving for vacation we get an offer on our house.  Which means we had 2 days to find a new one in order to get everything going to be able to close in time for our current home.
 
 
I DO NOT recommend this.  Seriously though, both our realtor, the buyers realtor, and our bank were AWESOME about keeping us informed, we had hubby's laptop with us so we would still check email and what not, sign agreements, and handle negotiations.  But boy was it stressful.
 
 
So Presenting!!!
 
 
Isn't it awesome?  See the lack of NEIGHBORS?  Well, they are there but not really close.  We both grew up on farms and city life was just not for us.  Yes we moved a county over.  Yes it increased commute time.  Yes we barely have internet and cell service.  But it's wonderful.
 
So while this blog will still be about making this new (most likely forever) house into a home, I hope to start adding more info, like homesteading tips, recipies, and the like.
 
I can't wait for you to meet my chickens!  I took some great pictures of them the other day.  But of course it was cloudy so the internet wasn't working.  Sigh.... the life of a country girl.
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment